405 PE-AD Series
- PetroClear® model 40510PE-AD is a particulate removing spin-on filter designed to remove particulate from all alcohol and non-alcohol blends of gasoline, all blends of diesel, biodiesel and ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel).
- PetroClear® model 40510PE-AD includes a gasket composed of UL approved Nitrile material that is resistant to the corrosive properties of fuels containing high concentrations of ethanol.
- PetroClear® model 40510PE-AD is a particulate spin-on filter. The filter is designed for particulate removal only and WILL NOT REACT TO WATER IN FUELS OR PHASE SEPARATION IN ETHANOL BLENDED GASOLINES TO SLOW FLOW.
- PetroClear® model 40510PE-AD offers efficient 10 micron (nominal) particulate removal.
- PetroClear® model 40510PE-AD prevents unplanned filter maintenance and unplanned pump downtime caused by deteriorating filter gaskets.
- PetroClear® model 40510PE-AD promotes a safe and compliant fuel site.
- Textured paint coating helps ensure a simple, mess-free installation and removal process.
- UL® recognized.
- The PetroClear® model 40510PE-AD utilizes a 10 micron (nominal) cellulose media to remove particulate from gasolines and diesel fuels including all Ethanol blended gasolines, Biodiesel and ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel). Removes particulate 10 microns (nominal) or larger.
- The maximum flow rate for PetroClear® model 40510PE-AD is 25 gpm (94.6 lpm). Maximum operating pressure is 50 psid (3.4 bar). Collapse pressure is 150 psid (10.3 bar). Maximum operating temperature is 250°F (139°C).
- PetroClear® model 40510PE-AD utilizes a standard 1.5"-16 UNF mounting thread ref. (1" flow) required for most spin-on filter Adapters used in aftermarket and/or high-flow applications such as Gilbarco, Wayne, Bennett, Tokheim and other major manufacturers’ dispensers.
- Adapters are available for model 40510PE-AD in aluminum. These single Adapters are available in 3/4" and 1" NPT or BSP inlet/outlet threads.
|Micron Rating||10 Micron (nominal)|
|Mounting Thread||1.5" – 16 UNF|
|Flow Rate||25 gpm (94.6 lpm)|
|Collapse (Min.)||150 psid (10.3 bar)|
|Burst (Min.)||500 psi (34.5 bar)|
|Max. Operating Temp.||250°F (139°C)|
|.75 N1.5-16AD||3/4" NPT Inlet/Outlet Ports, 1.5" – 16 UNF (aluminum)|
|1.0 N1.5-16AD||1" NPT Inlet/Outlet Ports, 1.5" – 16 UNF (aluminum)|
|.75 B1.5-16AD||3/4" BSP Inlet/Outlet Ports, 1.5" – 16 UNF (aluminum)|
|1.0 B1.5-16AD||1" BSP Inlet/Outlet Ports, 1.5" – 16 UNF (aluminum)|
If you experience frequent filter changes, it is recommended that you have fuel samples analyzed to determine the source of contamination, such as water, dirt, rust, bacteria, phase separation, etc.