405 PA Series
- PetroClear® models 40510PA and 40530PA are particulate removing spin-on filters designed for aftermarket use on a variety of applications from power pumps and agricultural applications as well as, commercial and industrial applications.
- Designed to remove particulate from fuels, Ethanol blended gasolines, diesels, Biodiesel, ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel), kerosene and fuel oils.
- PetroClear® models 40510PA and 40530PA are particulate spin-on filters. These filters are designed for particulate removal only and WILL NOT REACT TO WATER IN FUELS OR PHASE SEPARATION IN ETHANOL BLENDED GASOLINE TO SLOW FLOW.
- PetroClear® model 40510PA filter offers efficient 10 micron (nominal) particulate removal.
- PetroClear® model 40530PA filter offers efficient 30 micron (nominal) particulate removal.
- Compatible with Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, Fuel Oils, Ethanol blended fuels and Biodiesel fuels.
- The PetroClear® model 40510PA utilizes a 10 micron (nominal) cellulose media to remove particulate from gasolines and diesel fuels including all Ethanol blended gasoline, Biodiesel and ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel). Removes particulate 10 microns (nominal) or larger.
- The PetroClear® model 40530PA utilizes a 30 micron (nominal) cellulose media to remove particulate from gasolines and diesel fuels including all Ethanol blended gasoline, Biodiesel and ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel). Removes particulate 30 microns (nominal) or larger.
- The maximum flow rate for PetroClear® models 40510PA and 40530PA is 25 gpm (94.6 lpm). Maximum operating pressure is 50 psid (3.4 bar). Collapse pressure is 150 psid (10.3 bar). Maximum operating temperature is 250°F (139°C).
- PetroClear® models 40510PA and 40530PA utilize a standard 1.375"-12 UNF mounting thread ref. (1" flow) required for most spin-on filter adapters used in aftermarket and agricultural applications.
- Models 40510PA and 40530PA utilize an epoxy coated interior shell to eliminate oxidation (rusting) which can cause pinhole leaks from the inside.
- Adapters are available for models 40510PA and 40530PA in cast iron. These single adapters are available in 1" NPT inlet/outlet threads.
|Micron Rating||10 Micron (nominal)||30 Micron (nominal)|
|Mounting Thread||1.375" – 12 UNF||1.375" – 12 UNF|
|Flow Rate||25 gpm (94.6 lpm)||25 gpm (94.6 lpm)|
|Flow||1" flow||1" flow|
|Gasket Material||Buna N||Buna N|
|Collapse (Min.)||150 psid (10.3 bar)||150 psid (10.3 bar)|
|Burst (Min.)||250 psi (17.2 bar)||250 psi (17.2 bar)|
|Max. Operating Temp.||250°F (139°C)||250°F (139°C)|
|1.00 N1.375- 12||1" NPT inlet/outlet Ports, 1.375" UNF (cast iron)|
If you experience frequent filter changes, it is recommended that you have fuel samples analyzed to determine the source of contamination, such as water, dirt, rust, bacteria, phase separation, etc.