507 P Series
- PetroClear® model 50710P is a particulate removing spin-on filter designed for use on fuel and hydraulic suction and return line applications.
- PetroClear® model 50710P is a particulate spin-on filter. It’s designed for particulate removal only and WILL NOT REACT TO WATER IN FUELS OR DETECT PHASE SEPARATION IN ETHANOL BLENDED GASOLINE.
- PetroClear® model 50710P filter offers efficient 10 micron (nominal) particulate removal.
- Compatible with Neat Gasoline, Ethanol blended fuels and all Diesel fuels including Biodiesel fuels.
- The PetroClear® model 50710P utilizes a 10 micron (nominal) cellulose media to remove particulate from gasoline and diesel fuels including all Ethanol blended gasoline, Biodiesel, ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel) and most hydraulic fluids. Removes particulate 10 microns (nominal) or larger.
- The maximum flow rate for PetroClear® model 50710P is 40 gpm (151 lpm). Maximum operating pressure is 50 psid (3.4 bar). Collapse pressure is 150 psid (10.3 bar). Maximum operating temperature is 250°F (139°C).
- PetroClear® model 50710P utilizes a standard 1.5"-16 UNF mounting thread ref. (1" flow) required for most spin-on filter adapters used in aftermarket and/or high-flow applications.
- Adapters are available for model 50710P in aluminum. This adapter is available in both NPT or BSP inlet/outlet threads. Inlet/outlet sizes are available in 1" and 1.5" NPT or BSP single adapters. This adapter is also available in a dual style with both 1.5" and 2" inlet/outlet (2"– 4" bolt SAE flange combination).
- Each filter is packaged with a separate gasket that will fit most standard brands of adapter filter mounting bases. Install gasket in adapter’s groove by placing in groove at 3 to 4 places and then smoothing gasket between those points. Lubricate with light oil. NOTE: Gasket does not mount on filter!
- If using this filter in a hydraulic/lube oil application, verify that you are applying the filter on a spin-on filter head that has a by-pass valve.
|Micron Rating||10 Micron (nominal)|
|Mounting Thread||1.5" – 16 UNF|
|Flow Rate||40 gpm (151 lpm)|
|Gasket Material||Buna N|
|Collapse (Min.)||150 psid (10.3 bar)|
|Burst (Min.)||200 psi (13.5 bar)|
|Max. Operating Temp.||250°F (139°C)|
|1.00N1.5-16||1" NPT Inlet/Outlet Ports, 1.5" – 16 UNF (aluminum)|
|1.50N1.5-16||1-1/2" NPT Inlet/Outlet Ports, 1.5" – 16 UNF (aluminum)|
|D2.0N1.5-16||2" NPT Inlet/Outlet Ports, 1.5" – 16 UNF (aluminum)|
|The 4-bolt SAE flange combination allows both 1-1/2" & 2" inlet/outlet combinations.|
|1.00B1.5-16||1" BSP Inlet/Outlet Ports, 1.5" – 16 UNF (aluminum)|
If you experience frequent filter changes, it is recommended that you have fuel samples analyzed to determine the source of contamination, such as water, dirt, rust, bacteria, phase separation, etc.