Terms and Conditions: Shipping, Payment, Returns and Warranties
PetroClear aims to provide its customers with transaction experiences that are efficient and positive. To learn more about PetroClear’s shipping, payment, return and warranty policies, please review the Terms and Conditions below.
PetroClear® orders can be placed by:
In the continental U.S. freight will be prepaid on shipments of a minimum of $1,000 net. On orders less than $1,000 net a 7% handling upcharge will be added to the invoice. Freight to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii will be prepaid on PetroClear shipments for $1,500 net or more. If the order is less than $1,500 net, a 10% handling upcharge will be added to the invoice. Freight to Mexico will be prepaid F.O.B. port on PetroClear shipments for $1,500 net or larger. If the order is less than $1,500 net, a 10% handling upcharge will be added to the invoice. For our other international customers, PetroClear® filters will be shipped F.O.B. factory distribution center. From the F.O.B. shipping point, customer assumes all air, freight, residential surcharges and customs charges. The total order amount is determined by the following confidential distributor discounts from our list prices: Some provinces in Canada require a mandatory UOC (Used Oil Collection Fee) or EHC (Environmental Handling Charge). These fees, if applicable, will be reflected on the original invoice.
Total Suggested List Price of Order Distributor Discount $500 - $599 Less 45% $600 - $999 Less 50% $1000 - $4999 Less 55% $5000 and up Less 60%
• The minimum PetroClear® shipment is $500 net.
• PetroClear® Filters are shipped in standard case pack quantities only. Please refer to the PetroClear® price list for carton quantities and shipping weights.
• Contact the PetroClear® Sales Department for details on tenders, contract pricing or blanket orders.
• All products (filters & heads) are applicable to total discount pricing.
• All orders must state – PetroClear®.
• PetroClear® orders cannot be combined with other brands, such as Luber-Finer®, etc. or share discounts or freight policies.
• All customers requiring a pro forma invoice must first place an official order. Once an official order is placed the pro forma invoice may be requested.
• PetroClear® reserves the right to cancel any pending unpaid orders after 30 days from receipt of order.
Normal lead time for chemical core, standard water sensing and particulate removing PetroClear® filter shipments is 3-5 working days, consult factory for lead time on chemical core filters.
• No same day shipments.
• Cost related to special shipping requests (next day shipments, residential area shipments (lift gate requirements etc.) are the responsibility of the customer.
PetroClear® payments terms are: 3% cash with order; 2%, 10 days – net 30 days on credit approved orders. PetroClear®/Champion Laboratories, Inc. will place orders on credit hold if the account is not paid in full within the terms of the invoice. All PetroClear® accounts must have a tax resale certificate on file with the Champion Labs Credit Department. For credit terms on International shipments, contact the Credit Department. Credit cards are not accepted.
PetroClear® will allow product returns only after the customer has been issued a Return Goods Authorization (RGA). RGA numbers are issued by the PetroClear® Customer Service Department with the approval of the Sales Manager. The standard return allowance is 5% of the distributor’s preceding year’s PetroClear® actual purchases by part number. All items must be returned freight prepaid and in salable condition. Only product in full carton quantities in factory sealed cases will be accepted. Upon inspection of the returned product, credit will be issued less a 15% restocking charge. The customer must place an off-setting net order equal to or greater than that of the return. No credit will be given for damaged merchandise or items that do not appear on the current PetroClear® price list. Product containing a chemical core (Alert and D filters) will not be accepted after 3 months from delivery date. Returns will not be allowed on special promos which state “no returns” in the promo details. All PetroClear product must match that of current product offering, ie; label, color, packaging etc.
Overage, shortage, and damage claims should be reported within fifteen (15) days following the date of shipment. Claims exceeding this time will be denied.
As a commitment to ongoing product development, PetroClear® reserves the right to change specifications and designs at any time without notice.
For technical questions call: 800-882-0890
The average time period to establish a new PetroClear® account is 14 working days after receipt of our signed credit application and trade reference response.