PetroClear® Introduces 51110A Spin-On Dispenser Filter for High-Flow Commercial and Industrial Fueling Applications
For Further Information Contact:
Dwight Rutledge, Business Development Manager
Albion, IL, October 10, 2016 – PetroClear®, a longtime trusted manufacturer of fuel-dispensing filters, is pleased to introduce its 51110A Spin-On Fuel Filter for use in high-flow fueling applications.
“High-volume fueling at commercial and industrial sites, such as truck stops and cardlock operations, demands a fuel-dispensing filter that can reliably achieve high flow rates,” said PetroClear Account Director Robert Ingham. “PetroClear’s 51110A filter offers fuel sites the benefit of high flow rates while simultaneously removing harmful particulates and guarding against phase separation in alcohol-blended fuels.”
With a maximum flow rate of 40 gpm (151 L/min), efficient 10-micron particulate removal and the ability to alert operators to dangerous phase-separation conditions in ethanol-blended gasoline, the 51110A fuel filter provides the features and benefits necessary to optimize high-volume fueling.
The 51110A fuel filter offers commercial fuel-site operators the following benefits:
- Significant restriction of flow to indicate that the filter has detected phase separation in alcohol-blended fuels
- Prevention of the dispensing and distribution of contaminated fuel
- Protection of engines through the use of a cellulose filter media with 10-micron particulate-removal capability
- Maximization of fuel throughput, which enables drivers to quickly get back on the road
- Use of a standard 1.5”-16 UNF mounting thread, which is required for most spin-on filter adaptors in aftermarket and/or high-flow applications
- Compatibility with most standard brands of filter-adaptor mounting bases
For more information about PetroClear’s complete lines of fuel-dispensing filters, please visit www.petroclear.com.
PetroClear® manufactures an extensive line of petroleum-dispensing filters for the demanding needs of today’s retail and commercial fueling applications. For more information on PetroClear products, please visit www.petroclear.com. You can also follow PetroClear® on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.